What is the Right Yoga Training For You?
Inbody Academy is renowned for setting the highest standard for Yoga Teacher Training.
For over 15 years, Inbody Academy has trained the most skilled and successful Yoga Teachers in the State.
You can feel confident knowing that you are a part of a tradition of excellence in Yoga Education. You will experience the highest level of training with world-class experts.
Inbody Trainings are an experience you won’t find anywhere else.
As you start your path as a teacher, you will begin to transform your practice and your life.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the tools of yoga and mindfulness and how to teach these skills to others. Inbody offers a unique emphasis on modern understandings of mind-body integration and wellness, as well as the science of proper alignment in yoga. At Inbody our emphasis is in utilizing mindfulness and alignment to create transformation and healing in body and mind.
Inbody Academy has graduated the highest amount of successful teachers in the State, who are creating real change through yoga teaching around the world.
In this training, you will learn:
- The skills that will set you a part as a successful yoga professional.
- How to go beyond just teaching in studios to working with individual clients and trainings.
- The fundamentals of anatomy and how to keep the body healthy and safe.
- Classifications of poses and best ways to sequence classes.
- How to create a powerful space in your classes and daily life.
- Optimal posture alignment in poses and how this translates to more health and mindfulness.
- Principles of foundational styles such as Iyengar, Anusara and fundamentals of Ashtanga.
- Modern approaches to healing the body through yoga.
- Therapeutic applications of yoga for wellness and personal transformation.
- Understanding of the body, energy, and mind connection as the heart of yoga.
- The science of the breath and how to use it for healing and vitality.
- How to teach restorative, flow and mindfulness practices.
- How to develop deep mindfulness in your practice, teaching, and your own life.
You will have the most skilled guides with you, each step of the way.
Our Lead Instructors are a minimum of ERYT 500, and 1000 hour Certified Yoga Therapists. They are all master trainers, with an average of 35 years of experience, in both mindfulness and alignments based styles of yoga such as Iyengar and Anusara. We balance a deep respect for tradition and lineage with a modern understanding of movement. anatomy and the mind-body connection.
You will learn to go beyond any single tradition or style. As you study, you will integrate the most effective approaches and modern understandings of yoga and mindfulness.
At Inbody, you will have the support of new friends who share your passion. You will be supported by our instructors and staff, who have come together with a shared understanding of the power of yoga to transform. Our instructors are big-hearted experts in their fields, with certifications ranging from PhDs, Masters and BS degrees in the fields of Psychology, Physiology, Sports Science, Biochemistry and Philosophy. Our teachers have the highest levels of certifications of any program in the State.
Philosophy, Sequencing, Vinyasa
Mary began her practice in 1974. Since then, she has explored numerous styles of meditation and yoga. Mary has found her passion and purpose in life sharing the deeper teachings of Meditation and Yoga with her students. Mary is certified Level III and certified as a Four Desires Trainer. She is also certified E-RYT 500, and certified in Yoga Therapy. She holds an MFA in dance.
Alignment, Anatomy, Anusara
Kimberly is a Certified Yoga Therapist, Anusara Instructor and ERYT 500. She has nearly 15 years of teaching with a high level of expertise in anatomy an alignment. Kim also works with Reiki, Thai Massage, and Structural Bodywork.
Charlotte has been teaching since 1986. She is an ERYT 500 and Mindfulness teacher. She has published several books on Yoga, and has taught at national yoga conferences. She is certified in Iyengar yoga and focuses on alignment for a healthy lifestyle.
Anatomy, Alignment, Philosophy
Sammy Brown has trained around the world, and regularly attends trainings in Mysore India. He has trained extensively with Richard Freeman and Pattabhi Jois. He is an ERYT 500 and is the highest level Ashtanga instructor in the state. Sammy is know for his humor and depth of teaching.
Breathe, Pranayama, Teaching Skills
D’ana Baptiste has taught for over 30 Years. She is a certified Yoga Therapist and ERYT 500. She is a renowned ‘teacher of teachers’ and Yoga Therapist trainer. She has trained with and taught some of the top instructors in the world. D’ana has written numerous articles and a new book on the Yoga Sutras.
Mindfulness, Teaching Foundations
Aron is an ERYT 500 Yoga Teacher & Certified Yoga Therapist. He has a background in mindfulness, meditation and psychology. He has taught Yoga for over 20 years with a strong background in alignment including Anusara, Iyengar, and Tibetan Yoga.
Philosophy, Mythology, Sequencing
Heather is known for her passion for teaching and depth of knowledge. She has a strong background in alignment traditions, anatomy and sequencing. She is Level 1 Yoga Therapists and ERYT 500.
Next Course Begins Sept 3rd!
Register now and get $200 off the full tuition!
The full 200-hour program is approximately two, 1-month sections.
- This program is the prerequisite for the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program for the Yoga Alliance 300-hour certification…
- and is the first step in our Professional Yoga Therapy program. (in-person or online attendance qualifies you for our Yoga Therapist Program).
Both ONLINE Distance Education and in-person attendance is available.
When You Register You Will Receive
- Inbody Teacher Training Manual
- Audio meditation Courses.
- Individualized Learning
- Mentoring and instruction with world-class teachers
- Exclusive access to online video recordings and streaming classes
- and more…
Tuition for this program
- Regular Price $2400, paid in full
- Early Registration $2195, paid in full
- Payment Plans are available
- Regular Price $2100, paid in full
- Early Registration $1900, paid in full
- Payment Plans are available
Inbody Academy is the oldest established registered yoga school in Utah, endorsed and certified with the international Yoga Alliance.
Inbody Academy has won numerous awards, including Best of State and Best Teacher Training in Utah (2019) through Salt Lake City Weekly for two years.
Hear Riley’s Story, a Recent Inbody Graduate
Hear Priya’s Story, a Recent Inbody Graduate
What our students have to say
Because we are not a yoga studio, we can keep our classes small and intimate allowing us to train the most outstanding teachers. Inbody has graduated the highest percentage of successful yoga teachers, as well as yoga studio owners and yoga therapists, Utah. Because of our focus on our trainings and the highest standard of excellence, we are able to attract expert instructors who often teach around the world.