200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING. ONLINE OPTIONS
Approved under Yoga Alliance’s new Highest Standards! Set your own schedule with online classes.
Why Become a Yoga Teacher? (and why you should start now.)
The popularity of yoga continues to grow rapidly. Even before our present world situation people were shifting from studios and gyms to online classes trainings, and also seeking to work individually with Yoga Instructors.
In today’s world you can succeed as a yoga teacher and professional, if you have the training and support you need.
Inbody Academy offers online and in-person trainings. We focus on teaching students how to teach to the individual. Most importantly our teachers have been learning to teach and hold classes online and in-person, for 7 of our 18 years as a school of Yoga. Inbody students are incredibly successful teaching both in-person and online as instructors around the world.
What is the Best Yoga Teacher Training for You?
As the popularity of Yoga and Mindfulness grows, there are increasing options for teacher trainings.
With increasingly more trainings being offered each year, how can you know which program you should choose?
- Do your Homework. When researching a teacher training, look for a school with extensive experience offering a well-rounded education including; anatomy, alignment, and a strong philosophy in training and connecting both body and mind.
- Good instructors teach for the love of yoga. In a good Yoga Teacher Training Program you should feel like you are cared about as an individual and feel supported in your unique life. You should always be able to talk with the Lead Yoga Teacher Trainers or Program Directors as well as Graduates, to learn as much as you can.
- Learn from experts. Find a program that all the teachers have taught trainings for a very long time. The most expert and successful yoga teachers are often not the best known. They may even prefer teaching small classes and working with individuals. It’s important to learn from instructors with expertise in different areas and a high level of education who embody the heart of yoga.
- Learn from multiple experts. Programs with one or two charismatic teachers are popular, but are rarely the best educational experience. Just because someone is good at teaching yoga, does not mean they are good at teaching Yoga Teachers. No one would go to college to learn from one or two professors. You should expect nothing less from your own yoga education.
WHY AN ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING?
Inbody has offered online trainings and in-person trainings longer than any other program. Our online experience will offer you interactive classrooms and recordings of actual classes. You will receive individualized attention and peer interaction through our virtual classroom.
Inbody Academy has placed a strong emphasis on training our teachers to teach and interact both in Yoga Studios as well as online as an option for those who would like to pursue more options on their path. A great deal of the most successful teachers, who teach both in-person and online, have trained at Inbody Academy.
Inbody Academy will support you and make sure you the tools you need and a clear path as a yoga professional to succeed in our changing world. With the current global issues the world needs you now more than ever. This training will help you make real change in your community and around the world by offering the teachings of yoga and mindfulness.
Inbody Academy: a Tradition of Excellence.
Choosing a teacher training program can lead to a life-changing experience. The Inbody Staff are here to support you. Your personal Inbody student advisor will offer you guidance and answer any questions you may have.
Inbody is well connected to many other trainings around the world. If for any reason the Academy is not the perfect fit for you, our advisors will help you by recommending alternatives.
Our trainings are designed to work with your busy schedule and meet you where you are at in your practice and life. Because the Academy offers trainings throughout the year, we are able to work with you to attend any missed classes at a future date in-person or online. Individualized mentoring sessions are also available.
Why Choose Inbody Academy?
Inbody Academy is not a yoga studio, but is a Registered School of Yoga and an Accredited College of Yoga Therapy.
Our sole mission is to offer the highest quality in authentic yoga education, and support mindful personal and professional development.
Discover your Authentic Path
When you begin your Journey at Inbody you will learn:
an in-depth understanding of the most common yoga poses and the best ways to sequence classes.
principles to teach many styles of yoga
the skill and confidence to follow your own path.
fundamentals of anatomy and how to keep the body healthy and safe.
how to go beyond just teaching in studios to other settings including work with individual students and clients.
Yoga as a tool to strengthen and restore body and mind.
ways to create a powerful space for mindfulness and healing in your classes and daily life.
You will have expert guides to support you at each step of the way.
At Inbody Academy you won’t be limited to the perspective of just a couple of teachers. You will learn from a team of world-class experts who are E-RYT 500, and 1000 hour certified yoga therapists, with an average of 35 years of experience in their areas of yoga expertise. Our instructors hold a deep respect for yoga tradition balanced with modern understandings of movement, anatomy and the mind-body connection.
At Inbody Academy, our instructors and staff have come together with a shared passion and understanding of the healing power of yoga. Our instructors are compassionate guides and experts in their fields, with certifications ranging from PhDs, Masters, and BS degrees in the fields of Psychology, Physiology, Biology, and Philosophy.
Philosophy, Sequencing, Vinyasa
Mary began her practice in 1974. Since then, she has explored numerous styles of meditation and yoga. Mary has found her passion and purpose in life sharing the deeper teachings of Meditation and Yoga with her students. Mary is certified Level III and certified as a Four Desires Trainer. She is also certified E-RYT 500, and certified in Yoga Therapy. She holds an MFA in dance.
Charlotte has been teaching since 1986. She is an ERYT 500 and Mindfulness teacher. She has published several books on Yoga, and has taught at national yoga conferences. She is certified in Iyengar yoga and focuses on alignment for a healthy lifestyle.
Anatomy, Alignment, Philosophy
Sammy Brown has trained around the world, and regularly attends trainings in Mysore India. He has trained extensively with Richard Freeman and Pattabhi Jois. He is an ERYT 500 and is the highest level Ashtanga instructor in the state. Sammy is known for his humor and depth of teaching.
Mindfulness, Teaching Foundations
Aron is an ERYT 500 Yoga Teacher & Certified Yoga Therapist. He has a background in mindfulness, meditation, and psychology. He has taught Yoga for over 20 years with a strong background in alignment including Anusara, Iyengar, and Tibetan Yoga.
Alignment, Anatomy, Anusara
Kimberly is a Certified Yoga Therapist, Anusara Instructor and ERYT 500. She has over 15 years of teaching with a high level of expertise in anatomy and alignment. Kim also works with Reiki, Thai Massage, and Structural Bodywork.
Next Course Begins FEB 2.
In-person training option. All Classes will be filmed for remote attendance.
Enrollment is limited to 10 students.
The full 200-hour program is approximately two, 6 week sections.
- This program will certify you to teach yoga and succeed as a Yoga Professional.
- Certifies you under the New Advanced Yoga Alliance RYT Standards. (Inbody is currently the first program in the state to officially meet and exceed the new Yoga Alliance Certification Standards as of February 2020 )
- This program is the prerequisite for the Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program for the Yoga Alliance 300-hour certification.
- Is the first step in our Professional Yoga Therapy program.
Both ONLINE Distance Education and in-person attendance is available.
When You Register You Will Receive:
- Inbody Academy Teacher Training Certification Manual ™ and materials.
- Audio meditation Courses.
- Individualized Learning.
- Mentoring and instruction with world-class teachers.
- Exclusive access to online video recordings and streaming of the classes
- 3 Month Pass of Unlimited Public Yoga and Meditation Classes.
Tuition for the full 200 Hour program
- Paid in Full $2200
- Regular Price $2400
- Payment Plans are available.
- Partial scholarships may still be available for those in need.
Inbody Academy is the longest established registered Yoga School in Utah, endorsed and certified with International Yoga Alliance and International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Inbody Academy has won numerous awards, including Best of State and Best Teacher Training in Utah (2019) through Salt Lake City Weekly for two years.