Begins September 20th, 2019
Healing and Transformation in Body and Mind
This training builds on the foundations of 200 hour Yoga Teacher trainings, with an emphasis on the deeper aspects of yoga, including how to teach and work with both groups and individuals.
Areas of emphasis in your studies will include:
- Science, anatomy, and physical alignment of the body
- Psychology and philosophies of yoga and yoga therapy
- Awareness and mindfulness training
- The science and tools of the subtle body
- Integration of Eastern and Western tools, through an interdisciplinary approach to learning
Discover more freedom and clarity as you learn to help others do the same
As you study the wisdom and teachings of yoga, you will discover deeper meaning and empowerment as a teacher and in your life.
Learn the fundamentals of advanced Yoga Teaching, as well as the Science of Therapeutic Yoga as applied to your individual students and clients.
Graduates will receive the 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certification as well as the Inbody Level 1 Therapeutic Yoga Certificate, which is required for the full 800 Hour Yoga Therapy Training.
- Students should have a strong desire to learn, study, practice, and transform in body and mind.
- Students should understand the fundamentals of yoga, however advanced abilities in asana practice are not required.
- Students must have successfully completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training.
Discover Your Own Wisdom
Take the Next Step on Your Path
This 300-hour training will qualify you for the 500 hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
Throughout the training you will:
- Receive individual and group mentoring
- Learn how to work with healthcare professionals
- Find a community and create deep friendships
- Gain experience through our volunteer program
- Discover your purpose and your path
Experience the Highest Standards in Yoga Education
To give you the most individualized attention, we keep the training limited to under 18 students. Small, intimate classes allow us to train the most outstanding yoga professionals.
Both Online Distance Education and In-Person attendance is available. We professionally record the classes and make the content, worksheets, and quizzes available on your online student account as well as offer live streaming options.
As an Inbody Yoga Teacher you will be a part of an award-winning program as well as a tradition of excellence of nearly 20 years. Our instructors have an average of 35 years of experience studying yoga and mindfulness practices.
Dive deeper into the science, anatomy, and philosophy behind yoga for a well-rounded background in the areas of Western science, Eastern traditions, mindfulness tools, and yoga therapy.
Course Overview and Schedule
Advanced Yoga Teaching and Yoga Therapy
As a graduate of Inbody Academy, you will be a part of one of the highest standards in the yoga industry. You will be certified to work with individual clients, as well as with other industry and health care experts to facilitate healing and wellness on the profound levels.
As you train in therapeutic yoga you will set yourself apart as a pioneer at the edge of a powerful movement, creating an integration between the Yogic Sciences and Western Medicine.
In this training you will learn tools and take courses including:
- The ethics and philosophy of Yoga and Yoga Therapy
- How to create an integrated heart-based career in Yoga
- How to work one-on-one with clients
- How to work with different body types and injuries
- Therapeutic alignment and biomechanics for daily life
- Meditation, mindfulness and pranayama
- The Psychology of YogaScience of the mind and energy (prana)
Program Dates: Sept 18 -February 22
Classes are scheduled for one long weekend per month plus most Saturdays.
The one long weekend includes:
Thursdays & Fridays, 5:30-9pm, and Saturdays 10 am-5:30pm as well as Sundays from 11-5pm
You will have the best guides with you, each step of the way
Learn from top experts in their fields
As you learn, you will have the support of others who share your passion, as well as the guidance of our instructors and staff. Everyone at Inbody has come together with a shared vision and a personal understanding of the power of yoga to transform. Our instructors are compassionate world-class experts in their fields, with certifications ranging from PhDs, Masters and BS degrees in the fields of psychology, Physiology, Sports Science, Biochemistry and Philosophy. Our teachers have the highest levels of certifications of any program in the State, as Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers (E-RYT 500 through Yoga Alliance) and as Yoga Therapists through the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT, BS
Program Director, Mindfulness
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, MA
Ethics, Iyengar and Philosophy
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, MA, ERYT
Pranayama, Teaching Skills
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, MA, CMHC
Psychology of Yoga, Kundalini
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, E-RYT, LMT
Biomechanics and Alignment
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT, MA
Yoga Professional Practices
Ayurvedic Therapist, ERYT, BS
Ayurveda and Wellness
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT
Anatomy and Alignment
Class size is limited and trainings do fill each time.
Tuition for this program
- Regular Price $3395, paid in full
- Early Registration $3295, paid in full
- Payment Plans are available
When You Register You Will Receive
- Alignment manual
- Access to our online and in-studio library
- Online and in-person support
- Access to your own online student portal with class recordings
- Audio meditations
- Advanced mentoring
- Worksheets and online tutorials
- Individualized learning
For those who are interested in Yoga Therapy Certification, this is the first step on the path. This 300 Hour Level 1 Training plus our 500 hour Level 2 training will give you your certification as a professional Yoga Therapist.
- Inbody Academy is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200 Hour and 500 hour training level.
- Inbody Academy is accredited through the International Mindfulness Teachers Association.
- Inbody Academy is also a Member School with the International Association of Yoga Therapists which helps support credibility and standards for Yoga Therapists.
- Inbody is currently in the application process for school accreditation with IAYT.If interested, please contact us for more information.
Any reference to terms such as Yoga Therapy or healing are not derived from Yoga Alliance standards, but refer to curriculum developed to meet the standards of IAYT. Yoga Alliance is a Teacher registry and does not accredit instructors. Certification comes through Inbody Yoga Academy.
What our students have to say
Because we are not a yoga studio, we can keep our classes small and intimate allowing us to train the most outstanding teachers. Inbody has graduated the highest percentage of successful yoga teachers, as well as yoga studio owners and yoga therapists, Utah. Because of our focus on our trainings and the highest standard of excellence, we are able to attract expert instructors who often teach around the world.