300 Hour ADVANCED YOGA and YOGA THERAPY TRAINING Level 1
NEXT DATE: AUGUST 30. Self paced and online.
In-person training scheduled for Sept. 19.
Empower and Transform.
Become an Advanced Yoga Professional.
The Inbody 300 Hour Certification program will train you in important skills including how to teach and work with both groups and individuals. This training will support you as yoga professional and deepen your ability to guide others. You will strengthen your personal practice and become empowered on your own path.
The Inbody 300 Hour Program builds on the foundations of your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher training. The Inbody program is a certified 300 hour yoga teacher training and can qualify you for the 500 hour RYT certification through Yoga Alliance.
The 300 hour program is the first level of the Inbody Professional Yoga Therapist certification.
Find the clarity and wisdom to help others.
Yoga is not about flexibility or even the yoga poses. Yoga is traditionally a science to support the highest states of wellness and healing in body and mind.
As you experience the transformational wisdom of yoga, you will develop more clarity and focus in your own life.
In this program you will learn…
- Advanced teaching skills and therapeutic yoga applications.
- How to utilize yoga to empower students and clients on their individual path.
- New approaches to wellness and healing through an Integration of Eastern and Western understandings.
- Modern understandings and practical applications of yoga anatomy and physical alignment for optimal movement and health.
- Psychology and philosophies of yoga for wellness and personal transformation.
- Mindfulness and meditation to develop more focus and clarity.
- How to support your true purpose and your professional path.
- Powerful proven systems to support you as a professional and in the business of yoga.
- How to work with other healthcare professionals and wellness facilities as a yoga professional.
You don’t need to be an expert to change the world. You just need to see the world in new ways.
Aron Stein, Inbody Academy Director
Be a Part of the Highest Standard as a Yoga Professional.
Inbody Academy is the only registered school in the state, carefully designed over many years to with the sole purpose of training and supporting yoga professionals. To provide the most individualized attention, we keep trainings limited to 18 students. Intimate classes with expert educators, allow us to train the most outstanding yoga professionals and Certified Yoga Therapists.
The highly dedicated teachers and staff at Inbody are here for you and will meet you where you are at in. You will be supported in your personal practice and busy life. We work closely with each students needs to help them to succeed.
We professionally record our classes for you to review. Content, worksheets and quizzes are organized and available through your online student account.
Both online education and in-person attendance is available.
Authenticity and Credibility
As an Inbody Yoga Graduate you will be a part of a tradition of excellence for 18 years. Our instructors have an average of 35 years of experience studying yoga and mindfulness as well as the latest modern understandings of the body and mind. Inbody Academy is internationally recognized and has received multiple awards for excellence in education and training in yoga.
Holistic and Global
At Inbody Academy you will be trained in a holistic interdisciplinary education combining modern understandings of wellness with mindful yoga and deeper therapeutic applications.
You will expand your gifts beyond the classroom, and set yourself apart as a professional and a pioneer in a powerful global movement to support change in the world.
Yoga is for Everyone
At Inbody Academy you will learn practical tools to support your unique voice and develop an individualized approach to yoga. You will learn to work with many different levels of mobility, body types, backgrounds and injuries. You will learn skills including:
- How to work one-on-one with clients and students
- How to work with different body types and injuries
- Therapeutic alignment and biomechanics for daily life
- Meditation, mindfulness and pranayama practices
- The Psychology of Yoga and Science of the mind
- Common issues such as anxiety and trauma informed yoga
- The ethics and philosophy of Yoga and Yoga Therapy
- A proven system to create an integrated heart-based career in Yoga
Get Started on Your Path
6 Month Program Schedule.
Classes are scheduled for most Saturdays from 9 am to 6pm, plus one long weekend per month.
The one long weekend is usually the 3rd weekend of each month. The long weekend includes:
Thursdays, 5:30-9:30 Fridays, 5:30-9:30 and Saturdays 9am-6pm as well as Sundays from 10am-6pm
You will have the best guides with you, each step of the way
Learn from top experts in their fields
As you learn, you will have the support of others who share your passion, as well as the guidance of expert instructors and staff. Everyone at Inbody is connected by a shared vision and a personal understanding of the power of yoga to transform. Our instructors are compassionate world-class experts in their fields, with certifications ranging from PhDs, Masters and BS degrees in the fields of psychology, Physiology, Sports Science, Biochemistry and Philosophy. Our teachers have the highest levels of certifications of any program in the State, as Experienced Registered Yoga Teachers (E-RYT 500 through Yoga Alliance) and as Yoga Therapists through the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT, BS
Program Director, Mindfulness
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, Clinical Psychotherapist
Yoga of Psychology and Client Skills
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, MA
Ethics, Iyengar and Working with Individual Clients, Prop use.
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, MA. Working with Chronic Conditions and Mobility with Yoga Therapy.
C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT 500.
Anatomy, Biomechanics, Subtle Body
MBA C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, ERYT500
Professional Practices for Yoga Therapists and Complementary Wellness.
PHD, ERYT500, CIAYT
Science, and Yoga Studies.
Dr. Doug Hasbrouck
Yoga Therapy and Western Medicine
Class size is limited and trainings do fill each time.
Tuition for this program
- Regular Price $3400
- Early Registration $3200, paid in full
- Payment Plans are available. Contact us for more information on payment options.
When You Register You Will Receive
- Alignment and Yoga Manual
- Access to our online and in-studio library
- Online and in-person support
- Access to your own online student portal with class recordings
- Audio meditations
- Advanced mentoring
- Worksheets and online tutorials
- Individualized learning
For those who are interested in Yoga Therapy Certification, this is the first step on the path. This 300 Hour Level 1 Training plus our 500 hour Level 2 training will give you your certification as a professional Yoga Therapist.
- Inbody Academy is registered with Yoga Alliance at the 200 Hour and 500 hour training level.
- Inbody Academy is an Accredited School of Yoga Therapy Through International Association of Yoga Therapists.
- Inbody Academy is accredited through the International Mindfulness Teachers Association.
Any reference to terms such as Yoga Therapy or healing are not derived from Yoga Alliance standards, but refer to curriculum developed with the intention to meet the standards of IAYT.
What our students have to say
Many of our students have come to the Academy from around the country as well as internationally. Inbody Academy has graduates around the world making an incredible impact in their communities.
Because we are school exclusively for Yoga and Mindfulness Training we can keep our classes small and intimate allowing us to train the most outstanding teachers and Yoga Therapists. Inbody has graduated the highest percentage of successful yoga professionals in Utah. Because of our focus on our trainings and the highest standard of excellence, we are able to attract expert instructors who often teach around the world.